- To provide the public with the fullest measure of service for which the district was organized.
- To reach the objective of the program in such a manner as to be the least harmful to non-target organisms in the environment and the least offensive to the public.
- To keep abreast of the rapidly advancing technology involved in the suppression of disease vectors with whose control the district is charged
- To provide information and help to interested agencies and individuals to further reduce mosquito problems.
- To limit control measures to the disease vectors in the statutes under which the district was organized to suppress.